Clear Correct in Maryville, TN
Clear Correct just makes teeth straightening simply easy and comfortable from start to finish. This orthodontic treatment uses a series of clear, custom, removable aligners that straighten the teeth more conveniently than traditional orthodontia. A Clear Correct treatment means that you straighten the teeth without being obvious about it. You are able to smile, speak, and interact with people without being self conscious about the braces you’re wearing. This makes Clear Correct the clear and advanced choice to teeth straightening. Clear Correct in Maryville, TN is available at Dr. Kim C. Norman’s dental practice.
The Fast and Easy Process of Clear Correct
• First, Dr. Norman will evaluate the misalignment of your teeth and discuss the goals of the treatment with you. He will then take impressions and x-rays to determine the exact position of the structures of your mouth and teeth. All of this information will be used to create your unique treatment plan.
• Dr. Norman will send your dental information to Clear Correct, along with his recommendations for your treatment. Clear Correct will use these data to make a 3D image of your teeth, and design your treatment plan. Based on the information provided by Dr. Norman, Clear Correct will produce a “phase zero” aligner to test your response to the product, as well as to get you accustomed to wearing the aligner.
• Once you and Dr. Norman are satisfied with “phase zero”, Clear Correct will fabricate your series of custom aligners. Once ready, Clear Correct will send the aligners to your dentist.
• Dr. Norman will instruct you in the proper way to wear and take care of your aligners. You are advised to wear your aligner at all times, except when you’re eating, brushing, or flossing. The series of aligners is designed to align your teeth in sequence. You’ll begin with aligner number one, which you’ll wear for about two weeks, and then proceed to aligner number two. Then the next aligner in the series follows, until such time when all the aligners have been used, and your treatment is complete. From one aligner to another, you will notice a considerable improvement with your smile. Soon, you will be smiling with perfectly straight teeth, thanks to Clear Correct!
Clear Correct is the Clear Choice to Teeth Straightening
• The aligners are virtually invisible when worn.
• The aligners are custom-made with computer precision.
• The aligners are removable.
• The aligners are comfortable for the mouth.
• The aligners are safe to use.
• The aligners do not require frequent dentist’s appointment because they are pre-designed and don’t need any adjustments.
• The aligners have been proven to straighten the teeth effectively.
Dr. Kim C. Norman – Your Trusted and Qualified Provider of Clear Correct in Maryville, TN
Smile beautifully with perfectly straight teeth! All you need to do is to call our practice at (865) 982-9662 and begin your journey with Clear Correct, the clear choice to correct teeth misalignment. Dr. Kim C. Norman and our team are one with you in achieving straight teeth invisibly, comfortably and conveniently.